Do you want to build a game-changing team collaboration platform? Do you crave working alongside smart, dedicated, fun, hard working problem solvers? Do you appreciate the input of your peers? Are you humble? Are you good at sharing? Do you play nice with others? Then QuantaSTAT is the start-up for you.
WE BELIEVE: Hard work pays off.
WE BELIEVE: You can teach skills but not attitude.
WE BELIEVE: Creative problem solving promotes magical results.
We offer early-stage equity, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a flexible PTO policy.
If you’re interested in working with a team of compelled, impact-driven individuals, talk with us!
QuantaSTAT is headquartered in a bright and attractive office in Emeryville, a vibrant tech hub that is home to companies that have raised more than $500 million in venture funding since 2016 (TechCrunch). We're located just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco, within walking distance to great restaurants, cafes, food trucks, shopping, and a lovely park. The office is two blocks from the Amtrak station and 9 minutes to BART’s MacArthur station on Emeryville’s commuter shuttle.
Please apply by emailing us with the position title in the subject line, and include your resume, a cover letter, and links to any relevant work.
- PRODUCT MANAGER
- MARKETING MANAGER
- UX SPECIALIST
QuantaSTAT is seeking a full-time Product Manager. He or she will manage web and mobile products in a fast-paced startup environment, collaborating closely with engineering, designers and other departments to build and deploy top-quality products. Candidates must be motivated and thrive on developing and releasing new products and features.
- Drive product prioritization and own the product roadmap in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Understand product behavior through customer meetings and analysis of system reports
- Have thorough understanding of current products, industry needs, and competitive products
- Coordinate product releases across company departments; work with sales on new customer integrations and deployments
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, or product management experience
- Experience building both B2B and consumer-facing websites, systems, and mobile apps
- Experience with creating SDKs and APIs for partner use desirable
- Track record of success in a fast-moving startup environment
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products
- Detail oriented; able to create detailed product specs
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and gain consensus on product roadmap and plans
BACK TO TOP
We are seeking a highly experienced and creative marketing mind to develop and support an overarching marketing strategy. This position could be part time.
- Designing and managing an email campaign strategy.
- Creating and managing social media posts and overall strategy.
- Providing copy for the website.
- Establishing a sales funnel.
- Providing support to the sales team by preparing marketing presentations.
- Seeking PR opportunities.
EXPERIENCE + QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional copywriting ability.
- Competency in product marketing a plus.
- Basic graphic skills – ability to create a LinkedIn Post for example.
BACK TO TOP
QuantaSTAT is seeking a full-time Sr UX Specialist. They will collaborate closely with product owners, designers & other engineers to build deploy top-quality experiences. Candidates must be motivated with a proven track record of designing easy-to-use, engaging, and beautiful web and mobile
- Translate product feature and business requirements into user flows, wireframes,
mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Partner with product management and engineering team to identify design problems and devise responsive UI solutions for multiple platforms
- Document existing UI flow for multiple platforms and keep it current
- Create competitive UX research references and report to share with product and business
teams to help facilitate UX decisions
- Produce visual assets and CSS files to be used by front-end developers
- Participate in user researches with product team, take user-centered design approach and
rapidly test and iterate UI designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders when solving design problems
- 5+ years experience on web and/or mobile product teams
- HTML5, CSS3 skills with portfolio of responsive design examples
- Understanding of Unicode and experience working with East Asian language fonts
(Japanese, Korean) preferred
- Experience building user flows, information architecture, scenarios, storyboards and