Do you want to build a game-changing team collaboration platform? Do you crave working alongside smart, dedicated, fun, hard working problem solvers? Do you appreciate the input of your peers? Are you humble? Are you good at sharing? Do you play nice with others? Then QuantaSTAT is the start-up for you.
WE BELIEVE: Hard work pays off.
WE BELIEVE: You can teach skills but not attitude.
WE BELIEVE: Creative problem solving promotes magical results.
We offer early-stage equity, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a flexible PTO policy.
If you’re interested in working with a team of compelled, impact-driven individuals, talk with us!
QuantaSTAT is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, a vibrant tech hub that is home to many of the world's largest technology companies. Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, all employees currently work remotely and will for the foreseeable future.
Please apply by emailing us with the position title in the subject line, and include your resume, a cover letter, and links to any relevant work.
- DIRECTOR OF SALES
- PRODUCT MANAGER
- MARKETING MANAGER
- UX SPECIALIST
Director of Sales
We are looking for a collaborative, hard-working Sales Director to join our team as we set out to be the definitive patient data and communications platform.
QuantaSTAT is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and improve response/reaction time by providing a modernized approach to healthcare technology.
QuantaSTAT develops advanced data capture and dissemination SaaS products, to enhance the transparency and privacy of healthcare response for corporations, First Responders, and schools, as well as the tools to facilitate HIPPA compliant data exchange between themselves and other third parties.
- Accelerate top line revenue growth through QuantaSTAT’s solutions, connecting client business objectives with the organization’s offerings and capabilities
- Drive quota attainment by quickly building a personal book of business
- Apply both strategic go-to-market models and more tactical approaches aimed at growing the customer and revenue base
- 3+ years’ experience in selling Healthcare Technology SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 type companies, addressing industry pain points and related value drivers, and possessing the ability to link corporate strategic goals to customer facing solutions
- 10+ years of previous experience in client facing sales executive/sales management roles with demonstrated ability to make effective business cases to prospective buyers.
- A proven ability to build a personal book of business while concurrently managing sales quota attainment selling high value, enterprise level solutions
- Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues, management, and staff across all levels of our organization
Things that will set you apart from the pack:
- You are passionate about being in the trenches, out in the market, talking to clients and closing business
- You have and maintain strong industry connections
- You possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical abilities
- You must be self-driven, goal oriented, dynamic, and resilient
- You have a strong ability to multi-task and plan effectively
- You have experience in consultative selling to the C-Suite and can articulate vision, value proposition, and key differentiators.
- You love early startup life and are passionate about solving the unique challenges it provides.
Drive for Results – Relentless in the pursuit of sales success; shows a consistent pattern of results in good and negative selling environments
Resourcefulness – Goes the extra ‘mile’ to solve a problem; finds/coopts resources to address a challenge that others do not even consider; not stymied by the lack of formal resources in conducting sales campaigns
Strategic Skills – Uses methodologies to spot and exploit opportunities in account positioning; manages individual goals that correspond to a territory view; understands and adopts corporate strategic goals; produces a strategic territory plan; articulates customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Base, uncapped commission, and equity package will be provided to the chosen candidate. QuantaSTAT is an equal opportunity employer.
BACK TO TOP
QuantaSTAT is seeking a full-time Product Manager. He or she will manage web and mobile products in a fast-paced startup environment, collaborating closely with engineering, designers and other departments to build and deploy top-quality products. Candidates must be motivated and thrive on developing and releasing new products and features.
- Drive product prioritization and own the product roadmap in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Understand product behavior through customer meetings and analysis of system reports
- Have thorough understanding of current products, industry needs, and competitive products
- Coordinate product releases across company departments; work with sales on new customer integrations and deployments
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, or product management experience
- Experience building both B2B and consumer-facing websites, systems, and mobile apps
- Experience with creating SDKs and APIs for partner use desirable
- Track record of success in a fast-moving startup environment
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products
- Detail oriented; able to create detailed product specs
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and gain consensus on product roadmap and plans
BACK TO TOP
We are seeking a highly experienced and creative marketing mind to develop and support an overarching marketing strategy. This position could be part time.
- Designing and managing an email campaign strategy.
- Creating and managing social media posts and overall strategy.
- Providing copy for the website.
- Establishing a sales funnel.
- Providing support to the sales team by preparing marketing presentations.
- Seeking PR opportunities.
EXPERIENCE + QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional copywriting ability.
- Competency in product marketing a plus.
- Basic graphic skills – ability to create a LinkedIn Post for example.
BACK TO TOP
QuantaSTAT is seeking a full-time Sr UX Specialist. They will collaborate closely with product owners, designers & other engineers to build deploy top-quality experiences. Candidates must be motivated with a proven track record of designing easy-to-use, engaging, and beautiful web and mobile
- Translate product feature and business requirements into user flows, wireframes,
mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Partner with product management and engineering team to identify design problems and devise responsive UI solutions for multiple platforms
- Document existing UI flow for multiple platforms and keep it current
- Create competitive UX research references and report to share with product and business
teams to help facilitate UX decisions
- Produce visual assets and CSS files to be used by front-end developers
- Participate in user researches with product team, take user-centered design approach and
rapidly test and iterate UI designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders when solving design problems
- 5+ years experience on web and/or mobile product teams
- HTML5, CSS3 skills with portfolio of responsive design examples
- Understanding of Unicode and experience working with East Asian language fonts
(Japanese, Korean) preferred
- Experience building user flows, information architecture, scenarios, storyboards and